Fulltime – East Valley (Tempe, Chandler, Mesa, Country Club and Gilbert)
Come join our team!!
There’s a reason employees stay with EVDI for decades. Between a supportive environment, friendly colleagues and ongoing career enhancement and professional development opportunities, you’ll find working here satisfying and fulfilling. Founded on the idea that patients deserve the best care – EVDI has been offering diagnostic imaging services across greater Phoenix’s East Valley region since 1989. If you have a commitment to care, a love for patients and a desire to be among the best, we’d love to hear from you.
Mammography Technologist Responsibilities are as follows:
· Floats to all EVDI centers to perform mammography
· Interact with patients, explain procedures thoroughly, and answer questions as appropriate.
· Models excellence in our professional radiologic practice at all times
· Accurately produces mammographic images per protocol
· Assists Radiologists with procedures such as needle localizations and stereotactic biopsies
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Certificate or diploma from an approved /accredited Radiologic Technology program
· Requires national certification from the ARRT and MRTBE
· BLS certification required
Location/Region: East Valley: Tempe, Chandler, Mesa, Country Club, and Gilbert